Thursday, June 30, 2011

So i've come to the conclusion that most people think my life is easy. Remember, things aren't always what they seem. Just because my husband and daughter are in the public eye and are considered Famous, Stars and everything else doesn't mean our life is always happy and perfect.

I'm a mom, above everything else I'm a mother and wife. I get up early, I do laundry, clean house, cook meals, and help with schoolwork and everything else that comes along. That's my first and foremost job in this world and always will be. I usually get up before everyone else and go to bed late because I'm constantly doing something. Sometimes I forget to take time out of the day for myself too. It's not always easy. I've had 5 wonderful children and I wouldn't trade them for the world but raising 5 kids can be tricky at times, especially when my husband spends a lot of time working. These past few years after Miley has a made a name for herself one of us have been with her the whole time. While she was doing Hannah her father was with her since he was also on the show but other than that the responsibility fell to me. I enjoy every moment I can get with my children and being able to spend time with her and watch her grow into a woman and watch her career grow has truly been a blessing. Does it take time away from my other kids? Of course, but they understand. They all know that when someone needs something I'm the first one they can call, no matter what the situation. I'm my kids biggest fan, and I always will be. My day consists of feeding them, laundry, cleaning, everything that a normal wife and mother does. Do I have some help, yes of course I do but I try to do most things myself especially since I'm a perfectionist.

A lot of people also think that because we have money or are considered rich that it makes everything better. That's not always true. Money doesn't buy happiness and it never will be able to. Sure, it can buy you something and make you stop thinking but that problem is always there. Feelings don't go away just because you purchased something. Money is nice, I won't lie. I don't have to worry about how my bills will be paid and I know I can go out and not worry about it. Do I enjoy it? Of course. I'm a shopaholic but my husband and I still budget and watch our spendings just like you. We don't want to blow it just because it's there. We do save and put money aside. Our kids have always been blessed to be able to have what they want when we feel they deserve it. But money also can cause a lot of problems because you do have it and feel it's just there to be spent, and it does that with everyone. You have to be careful and responsible whether you have a little money or a lot. There's the good and the bad with every situation.

People don't realize that things in my life aren't perfect. I've got a husband who is constantly gone and we can go weeks at a time without seeing each other. It's hard, it causes strain in a relationship and when you have people in your ears saying things that aren't true or see articles about yourself or your children that aren't true or are nasty it can hurt. Everything we say has to be taken with a grain of salt. Everyone has our bad days including us. We have lived this life since before the kids. We've rode the wave of being on top to being on the downside and having a break and then back at the top again. Things in our lives change everyday and it causes a lot of stress but we handle it, know what's true, and move on.

I really wish people would stop and think that maybe they aren't perfect either and see that we deal with the day to day stress of being a family too and I hope these blogs let you see that. We do our best to be role models, and inspirations to our fans but sometimes we snap and say things or do things that aren't always the best. I'm not the one in the industry but I feel the pressure and see what happens. I've been behind the scenes and up front, I've gotten hate mail, I've gotten fan mail. All that matters to me is that my family is happy. Do our fans make us happy? OF COURSE. We love our fans and can't believe there are so many of you.

Well i'm done rambling on and I think i've covered what I needed to. I hope this gives you a little insight on my life and how it isn't always perfect. Thanks guys. I hope you all enjoy these blogs.

xoxo Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment