Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a quick one.

Well I just logged on and i'm glad to see that i've gained some new followers! That's always exciting and makes me want to do more on here, I hope you all are enjoying the blogs and I'm doing my best to keep them coming and frequent. It's hard with the crazy schedules that all of us have and trying to think of what to say without saying too much, so if you ever have something you'd like to hear about or anything please feel free to let me know. I'm always open to more suggestions!

I just wanted to say how blessed I truly am. I thank GOD everyday for giving me the wonderful family that I have and letting my husband and kids live their dreams. It's amazing to be able to experience it with them! Without our fans we wouldn't be here, you guys keep us going. It's really fun for me to not only be able to interact and see Miley's fans and Brandi's and Trace's but to be able to connect with Billy Ray's fans and people who have been there since the beginning and watched our family grow. We've been in the public eye for a long time now and to hear about the old days from people who were fans before Miley even started Hannah is just amazing. People that have shared with us memories from when we first came into this industry to the present to me is just a wonderful feeling and a blessing. I'm just so amazed that people have even wanted to follow us and stay with us for that long. Through our journey our fan base has expanded and that is just equally amazing. Through the good times and the bad our fans have supported us and have shown their love and we couldn't be more thankful. We always know someone has our back and our fans really do mean the world to us. I just wanted to say Thank you, and to say I love hearing from you all. I hope you all continue to grow with us, and if not we understand.

I'm off now, and am always open to new suggestions on what to blog about. Please feel free to give feedback, I don't bite. :) I hope everyone has a marvelous and blessed week. Remember that love is stronger than hate and family and friends are important so don't forget to thank them and let them help you when you need it. God Bless.

Tish

1 comment:

  1. Tish, I am so blessed to have you and your family members in my life during this day and forever. I am so glad that you love me enough to do anything for me. You are like an aunt to me. I really enjoyed this blog. And I cannot wait to hear from you once again! Your amazing! And you always will be. I will do anything for you no matter what. :) That's what kind of person I am to people. I love and appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete