Saturday, June 25, 2011

Updates!

So the tour is going AMAZING. I'm loving Australia and don't want to leave. There have been a few problems but nothing too major. The volcanic ash decided to make it hard to get to our next destination but it was nothing too bad, although the poor crew had to take buses. As i'm sure you all know a fan rushed the stage in Melbourne. It was a scary thing for not only Miley but also myself. That's my little girl. Things like that are extremely risky for us. That is why we have such tight security. Thankfully our security got her off the stage and Miley brought back stage safely. My heart skipped a beat and I almost rushed out too. I'm not going to say much about this topic other than I'm happy nobody was hurt and everything is okay. Just remember how we feel when you do things like that too.

These time changes are so difficult on me! I'm not getting much sleep and my body has still not completely adjusted but it's getting better. Glad to be here though and all of our fans are amazing. All of the places we have been on this tour have been beautiful and the fan support is overwhelming. We appreciate the support, love, and can't wait to come back to these places one day!

It's been rough not being able to share all of these amazing experiences with my other children and husband. I definitely do miss all of them and can't wait to be home with them. But absence makes the heart grow fonder :) Being on the road has been something I've done for awhile now but that doesn't mean it makes it any easier. I think it's time for a family vacation!

Yes, I have a Facebook, Twitter, Formspring, and this blog. I try to keep as in the social sites as possible for the fans. If you need think you can comment on here and I will be more than happy to post them for you. Sorry i'm not blogging much, trying to do my best! God Bless!

xox Tish

2 comments:

  1. Aww glad things are ok. Miley did look alittle frightened and shaken but i bet u were really scared. How is miley, and if u need a vaca u shud bring ur family to Austrial for her tour for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley was frightened. That's scary to have someone just rush you and especially on stage. Thankfully nobody was harmed and it was taken care of quickly. Well I'd rather have an actual vacation where we can just escape completely and just have time together without work and anything interfering.

    ReplyDelete