Saturday, July 2, 2011

A little bit of everything.

I know I've posted about Facebook before but as everyone knows I had to create a new one since my old one got deleted for unknown reasons. It was nice to be able to start over though I must say. When I originally created a Facebook account I had every intent on keeping it personal and private. I never imagined how popular and crazy it would truly be but I opened it up to the fans with an open heart. It's honestly a shame that people want proof and I constantly get the questions..."can you send me autographs, can i have your number, can you call me or text me" everything imaginable. The answer is no and always will be. I have to keep things somewhat private in my life. I get a lot of fan mail and I respond to everything I can when I get the chance. I try to keep interaction with the fans seeing as you all look up to me and everything else. I try my best to keep everything updated and everything else but sometimes it can be difficult. If you honestly don't believe me why do you waste your time? I've never understood that and I don't have the time or the want to deal with the drama and problems. I have enough of that already in my life. Sometimes I wonder why I have it all. And then the people that add me and don't really care as if I'm just another number on their friends list. What's the point in that? Someone else would love to be on my list and be able to talk to me and know about our family. I hope you understand all of this and that I don't mean to be harsh or rude it's just how I feel. Another thing is that I post statuses that aren't always happy go lucky but that doesn't always mean something is wrong. I post things because I find them cute, motivational, or they might just have a secret meaning to my life. You might not know so don't take everything to heart.

Gypsy Heart Tour is officially over. It's a bittersweet ending. I missed the last few shows because I came back home early. I wish I would have stayed but I'm glad to be home finally. The tour was a blessing and it was so fun getting to visit new places and see all of the fans who had waited for Miley. The shopping was fantastic too although i'm not sure Billy agreed. :) It was a blast and Miley's so excited to get home and work on some new music. Yes, I know many of you wish we would have toured in the US but at the same time we wanted to get to tour places where they don't get to see her as often or where they have never seen her before. We have toured in the US with each tour but this one and Miley just didn't want to which is her choice. The US media has been extremely hurtful to her and she was going where her heart was leading her. That's the joy of following your heart. Now that tour is over we can all kick back and relax, (Yeah Right!) but we can dream. :)

Billy Ray's new album just released and I'm so proud of him. His career is taking off again and he's loving every minute of it! Yes, that means he's not home as much as I'd like but if it means living his dream it's something I will deal with. He's excited and happy and I love it. I'm so glad he's happy and having fun with his fans. He has missed being out on the road and I know he enjoys every second of it. I hope you all are enjoying the new album!!!

Well I think this is it for the night. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend!!! God bless.
xoxox Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment